Welcome to Acme Auto Headlining Company where, since 1948, customer service and quality products are job one. Acme Auto is committed to the overall satisfaction of our customers, and strives to provide you, and your retail customer, with the superior service and quality products you have been looking for.
Our contact information
We ship via UPS ground. We can drop ship items for you at no additonal charge.
Most products found on our site are unique in nature and will be manufactured after an order is placed. Lead times on these items can range from 3-10 days before shipping to your customers depending on the product ordered and our order intake. For current shipment lead times please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some items are in stock allowing your order to be drop shipped within 24 to 48 hours.
Prior to beginning installation please check your order to be sure that everything is correct, i.e., year, make, model, color, material, etc. If we sent you the wrong item, we will gladly accept it back for credit or ship you the correct item providing the incorrect item is returned in saleable condition. Once installation has begun no credit or replacement product will be issued for incorrect items.
All products are warranted to be free from material defects and workmanship at the time they were shipped. Warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. We cannot be held responsible for damage due to acts of God. This warranty supersedes all other warranties whether expressed or implied. Manufacturer is responsible for the product only and not the installation or removal.
Convertible Tops - Six (6) years. The top only is covered for six (6) years with no proration. Glass and plastic windows are guaranteed against separation of the bond between the material and the glass or plastic during this same (6) year period. Glass and plastic windows are covered for six (6) years but, are prorated after 36 months from date shipped. No warranty applies to breakage of glass windows or scratching of plastic windows during or after installation. Damage resulting from incorrect installation, improper operation of the top, worn or defective top frames, incorrect cleaning solutions, improper cleaning methods or atmospheric conditions is the responsibility of the installer and/or buyer. Tops made in non-original colors and materials are not returnable. All convertible top components were new and in working order when the top was shipped.
Exclusions from warranty: Plastic window fading, chalking or cracking not covered. Thread & Velcro discoloration not covered. Failure of zippers, rubber, plastic or metal parts used on the product not covered.
Warranty re-installation labor is covered for the first two (2) years only and is based on the ship date of the product.
Vinyl Landau Tops, Cut & Sewn Headliners - Three (3) years.
Seat Upholstery, Door Panels Three (3) years. Instructions and hardware included.
Sunvisors, Sun Shades, Sail Panels Three (3) years. No instructions.
ABS Plastic Headliners Lifetime on ABS plastic, One (1) year on foam back material applied to plastic board. Includes instructions.
Mazda Miata Urethane Rain Rail Three (3) years. Instructions and hardware included when not installed at the factory.
Westfalia Tops, Curtains, Screens Three (3) years, workmanship & materials only. Instructions included. No warranty applies to screens, Velcro, thread, zippers or any other plastic, rubber or metal parts. All components were new and in working order when the product was shipped. Manufacturer is responsible for the product only and not the installation or removal.
Convertible Boots, Well Liners, Pads Three (3) years. No instructions. Hardware included where applicable.
NOTE: We strongly recommend all Convertible Tops, Landau Tops, Cut & Sewn Headliners be installed only by an automotive upholstery professional because they have the required experience and tools.
Warranty Return Policy - The following procedure must be followed to receive proper credit or product replacement.
1. Contact the company where you purchased the product. The company that sold the product will need to provide the shipper number, ship date, part number and reason for return. Photographs may be required to support requests for returns.
2. Manufacturer will provide return approval only to the company that purchased the item. Manufacturer will provide a Returned Goods Request Number (RGR). This number must appear on the outside of the box and on all paperwork.
3. The item must be re-packed as it was shipped taking special care with the plastic or glass window.
4. Item must be shipped to manufacturer prepaid. Items received freight collect, COD or without the RGR number on box will be refused.
5. We will gladly correct our mistakes; all other items are subject to a restocking charge to be determined. Manufacturer will consider labor credit on a case-by-case basis. All labor credit requests must be attached to a copy of the original receipt from the company that installed the product.
6. Items wont be accepted for credit if installation was started. Only new, resalable items will be accepted unless the reason for return is a defect in material and/or workmanship. If item is being returned for improper fit, the factory original must be sent to us with the returned item for comparison with our patterns